Schuberth C3 Pro:
New modular helmet is the lightest and most quiet ( 82 decibels) in the industry! Schuberth engineers everything to the maximum; it's just
in their DNA. This is especially evident with the modular C3 Pro helmet. Refinement and quality exude from every corner and
because of this you can be confident that it drags less, sound dampens more and comforts and protects the best. For those
willing to take the plunge, the Schuberth is one of the best touring and street bike helmets available. Special sale item.
The outer shell of the C3 PRO is offered in two helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically
optimal shape with excellent protection. It is manufactured using Schuberth's typical compression moulding process and thus
permits great stability and a low weight.
- Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G.
- Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH creates light weight helmets
- Glass Fiber with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a
helmet shell which is exceptionally strong yet lightweight.
The inner protective multi-density
foam liner is designed and prduced through a spcial injection molding process to ensure optimal shock absorbing and distribution
capability for maximum safety against shock trauma.
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam
- Complex multi zone foaming
allows optimal shock absorption
The removable and washable comfort
liner is made of special fabrics and materials for maximum comfort in all riding temperatures.
- COOLMAX® & ThermoCool
& Interpower coating
- New construction with fewer seams
- zippered cheekpads for easy removal
- Anti-bacterial, hypo-allergic
- Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides
- Micro-lock ratchet lock
- Lower profile
360 Degree Reflectivity
silver reflective material included in the nape zone of every SCHUBERTH helmet ensures that the rider can be seen better,
especially in twilight or at night.
- Improved visability = Enhanced
- Reflective patches on the upper sides
- Reflective logos front & back
with Pinlock® Lens
- Polycarbonate (injection molded)
- 2mm thick/
Optical Class 1
- Patented turbulators reduce wind noise
- Pinlock® lens prevents fogging
shield snaps securely closed or city position for airflow New visor trim and seals improves insulation.
Face Shield Mechanism
- The EasyChange mechanism makes changing the faceshield extremely quick and simple
- Change Face Shield without tools
Internal Sun Visor
- Polycarbonate (very stable) anti-scratch coating on both sides
- Easy to reach slider at base of helmet
to the Australian Standard for sun glasses (AS 1067)
- Double cable system
(push-pull) on both sides for stability.